For the vast majority of consumers in the UK, there is still a significant amount of concern around the cost of energy to power their homes. While the Government has set in an Energy Price Cap, the bills we are receiving are nothing like they were only just over 18-months ago.
Almost all consumer are aware of the need to go Green when it comes to producing energy, there’s a climate crisis on our hands and we need to solve it. Believe it or not, you could play a small, but significant part in the Global battel against the climate crisis.
In this article we explain why you should consider installing and investing in a solar panel system for your home.
- Financial Savings: One of the most obvious benefits of solar panels is the ability to save money on electricity bills. Solar panels allow you to generate your own electricity, which can offset the cost of power purchased from utility companies. Depending on the size of the system and how much electricity it generates, the savings can be substantial. Some of our customers are literally saving over £1,000 a year with their Solar Array and Battery Storage systems.
- Increase your property value: There is no set-in-stone rule about how much value you can add to your property by installing solar, but a Yopa suggest that installing solar can add between 4% – 14% to the value of your home. On the high end of that scale, you could be adding up to £30,000 on an Average property in Wales.
- Environmental Benefits: As mentioned already, there is a Global Climate Crisis. Solar energy is a clean, renewable source of power. It does not produce greenhouse gas emissions or other pollutants, which makes it a much more environmentally friendly choice than fossil fuels.
- Low-Maintenance: Solar Panels require very little maintenance. Once installed and commissioned there really isn’t anything you need to do with them other than keep them clean. For a relatively small fee, most window cleaners can help give your panels a once over.
- Increased Independence: Installing solar obviously allows you to produce your own energy, for consumption right at the source. Producing your own energy means you can dramatically reduce your reliance on the Grid.
- Generate Extra Income: You could be generating extra income from your solar installation as well! The Smart Export Guarantee scheme means that users who export their excess energy production can earn £0.04/kWh of energy that is exported, however, other energy suppliers on the market are offering users a higher export rate.
Overall, investing in solar panels can be a smart financial decision, as well as a responsible choice for the environment.
It’s important to keep in mind that installing solar panels is a long-term investment, however, with a few pieces of information we can help you understand how quickly you would be seeing your return on investment.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE
Sustainable Prices, Sustainable Energy.
Fill out the contact form to learn more about our affordable renewable energy solutions.